Types of membership:
- (G) Grandfather Members- Those persons who were members of the Fire Company as of December 31, 1981.They have all the rights and privileges of an Active 1 Member
- (H) Honorary Member- Is a person who has served the Fire Company with honor and distinction, or certain non-members who have contributed materially to the welfare, morale, & spirit
of the Fire Company.
- (L) Life Members- A member who has served the Fire Company with honor and distinction, and who has contributed materially to the welfare, morale & spirit of the Fire Company,
beyond his normal responsibilities and duties. As such, they shall be entitled to all the rights of an active I member and shall be exempt from paying dues for life.
- (20) Twenty Year Member- A member who has been in good standing in our fire company for at least 20 years, ten of which must have been as an Active 1 member. As such they shall be
exempt from paying dues, or attending meetings & social obligations.
- (M) Members of the Armed Forces- Any member in the Armed Forces on active duty shall maintain the class status of membership they held prior to entering active duty.
Types of Active levels:
- (I) Active 1- Are members that achieve 35% of all drills, meetings, and calls requiring a fire control number.
- (II) Active 2- Are members that achieve 40% of all social functions. (ie: Dinners, Car Show, and other Social Fuctions as they happen)